theme by takeable
keep theme credit
Hey! Im Emma! Welcome to my everything !
❝Some things don’t last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down on the corners and peering in close, hoping you still recognize the person you see there.
❝I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.
❝I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
❝I wish people could just say how they feel like ‘Hey I really don’t like when you do that to me’ or ‘Hey I’m in love with you’ or ‘Hi I really miss you and I think about you all the time’ without sounding desperate. Why can’t everyone be painfully honest and just save people the trouble.
do you ever feel yourself being annoying or antisocial but you just cant stop
❝I think I’m allergic to people who are unwilling to broaden their perspectives.
❝Three simple rules in life. 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
❝She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.